WHITE-BLUE STRIPE HANDPRINTED COTTON KURTI - MUGHAL
(Inclusive of free shipping)
"Handmaiden of love"
A pure cotton kurta in a blue shade, finished gracefully with geometric block imprints influence by the beauty of the Mughal gardens. Accompanied by easy-going silhouettes and side-pockets to append extra comfort in your style.
Drawn its inspiration from the Mughal Gardens of Jammu and Kashmir, the floral gardens around Taj mahal, and even borrowed the beauty from the miniature paintings of India and Persia. With this collection revel in the sheer grace of floral imprints amidst by relaxed silhouettes crafted on pure cotton.
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing. Custom duty (if any) to be paid by the customer
- Your order will be shipped within 7 business days. We use Fedex as our shipping partner
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Product needs to be shipped back to our our India address and shipping charges to be borne by the customer
- Refund/Exchange will be processed once products are received in the original condition
- SKU: CHKUMG1-S
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Washcare: Gentle Handwash
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com