Mustard Handwoven Linen Zari Saree - Melting Moon
"The truthful lie"
Experience the welcoming shades of mustard while you enjoy the brightening sheen of our exquisitely handwoven linen silk saree.
Weaving the royal patronage of zari work with linen, Chidiyaa presents you with a harmony of colors, texture, and beauty with its new collection "The Melting Moon". This cluster of hand-weaved drapes synonym the Mughal and Persian influence on our traditional artistry. The Melting Moon is a timeless representation of urbane silhouettes, alluring shades, and zari highlighting bound together in a six-yard saree.
This Saree is handwoven and hand dyed, you may find certain irregularity in the weave and color This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
- SKU: CHSRMM9
- Material: Handwoven Linen
- Washcare: Dry Clean
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days
- Shipping is free, once order is shipped we will emailed you tracking details
- For Exchange/Return email us at email@example.com within 48hr of receiving the order
- In case if exchange/return you need to ship us the products back along with the invoice
- Exchange/Refund will be processed once we receive the products
- Custom duty (if any) needs to be paid by the customer