Mustard Handwoven Jamdani Silk Saree-Samah
(Inclusive of free shipping)
Estimated Shipping: 7-10 days
Immerse yourself in the staggering beauty of this Mustard Jamdani silk saree from our festive collection, Samah. This collection is a celebration of the phenomenal art of Jamdani and its makers. Jamdani, with its origins in erstwhile Bengal, is a time-tested weaving method that requires exceptional skills, utmost precision & rhythm. For this Jamdani saree, geometric floral motifs were inlaid into the pure silk fabric by adding a denser thread to fine warp threads, all by the hands of its masterful weavers. The making of these sarees can take up to 3 long months to finish, making them a piece of heirloom worth cherishing. This saree features a silver stripe on the pallu and scattered green floral motifs all over its length, making it a perfect choice for all festive occasions. Note: Since these are handwoven items they might have slight irregularities that only add to the beauty of the final garment.
Each saree comes with an attached blouse fabric of the same colour (1 metre).
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing. Custom duty (if any) to be paid by the customer
- Your order will be shipped within 7 business days. We use Fedex as our shipping partner
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Product needs to be shipped back to our our India address and shipping charges to be borne by the customer
- Refund/Exchange will be processed once products are received in the original condition
- SKU: CHSRLEH5
- Material: Mashru Silk
- Washcare: Dry Clean
Items on Sale are not eligible for return/exchange
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org