Marron-Mustard Handwoven Linen Zari Saree
(Inclusive of free shipping)
"Grace the day"
Featuring here is our classic rani pink handwoven linen zari saree. Dwell in the luxury of zari and tranquillity of linen, this exuberance of drapes are perfect to capture your beautiful moments. Be it a festive soiree or Sunday dine-outs, this palatial linen zari saree is an ideal selection for any occasion.
Weaving the royal patronage of zari work with linen, Chidiyaa presents you with a harmony of colors, texture, and beauty with its new collection "The Melting Moon". This cluster of hand-weaved drapes synonym the Mughal and Persian influence on our traditional artistry. The Melting Moon is a timeless representation of urbane silhouettes, quirky shades, and zari highlighting bound together in a six-yard saree.
This Saree is handwoven and hand dyed, you may find certain irregularity in the weave and color This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
Each saree comes with an attached blouse fabric of the same colour (1 metre).
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing. Custom duty (if any) to be paid by the customer
- Your order will be shipped within 7 business days. We use Fedex as our shipping partner
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Product needs to be shipped back to our our India address and shipping charges to be borne by the customer
- Refund/Exchange will be processed once products are received in the original condition
- SKU: CHSRMM3
- Material: Handwoven Linen
- Washcare: Dry Clean
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org