Handwoven mulberry silk zari red saree
Description: At the end of the day, it's our beliefs, aspirations and hopes that knit us together with others and ourselves. Spend a moment in your company while celebrating life in our handwoven mulberry silk thread and zari sarees.
Inspiration : As each thread of the mulberry silk takes life, it roots us back to nature, reconnecting us to the fundamentals of life. Adding to our love affair with nature, our mulberry silk sarees nurture new, evolved and positive relationships while strengthening and growing with the existing ones.
As an ode to new bonds and festivities, our handwoven mulberry silk sarees celebrate the coming together of the rich mulberry silk threads with zari . This union exudes contemporary molten and metallic touch to the rich Indian handicrafts giving it a luxurious and modern feel.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
The color of the product may be slightly different from that in the picture
- SKU: CHSRMB8
- Material: Mashru Silk
- Washcare: Dry Clean
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days
- Shipping is free, once order is shipped we will emailed you tracking details
- For Exchange/Return email us at email@example.com within 48hr of receiving the order
- In case if exchange/return you need to ship us the products back along with the invoice
- Exchange/Refund will be processed once we receive the products
- Custom duty (if any) needs to be paid by the customer