Handwoven mulberry silk zari rani saree
Description: An as ode to evolved connections, living in the moments and growth and celebrations, we bring to you our handwoven mulberry silk sarees that promote the coming together of the rich zari and mulberry silk threads. This union sprinkles a unique contemporary molten and metallic alchemy to the rich indian handicrafts.
Inspiration : As each thread of the mulberry silk takes life, it roots us back to nature, reconnecting us to the fundamentals of life. Adding to our love affair with nature, our mulberry silk sarees nurture new, evolved and positive relationships while strengthening and growing with the existing ones.
As an ode to new bonds and festivities, our handwoven mulberry silk sarees celebrate the coming together of the rich mulberry silk threads with zari . This union exudes contemporary molten and metallic touch to the rich Indian handicrafts giving it a luxurious and modern feel.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
The color of the product may be slightly different from that in the picture
- SKU: CHSRMB6
- Material: Mashru Silk
- Washcare: Dry Clean
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days
- Shipping is free, once order is shipped we will emailed you tracking details
- For Exchange/Return email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hr of receiving the order
- In case if exchange/return you need to ship us the products back along with the invoice
- Exchange/Refund will be processed once we receive the products
- Custom duty (if any) needs to be paid by the customer