Blue Block Printed Chanderi Silk Saree - Hibiscus
Dwell your style in the serene charm of hibiscus imprinted saree on the luxurious base of Chanderi fabric. Followed by opulent gold zari highlighting on the ends and tassel work on the pallu. Pair it along with our mashru silk blouse to enhance your cultural galore.
"Red Hibiscus bloom, at dawn in an earthen pot..." Jaswanti, a new festive collection from Chidiyaa is an expression of immense love and gratitude for our loved ones. Borrowing its gaze and style inspiration from the delightful Hibiscus flower; widely known for its curing ability, and welcoming good vibes in the house. The collection features easy-silhouettes and nature-inspired hand prints, making it a perfect style for an elegant sartorial look.
This Saree is handwoven and hand block printed, you may find certain irregularity in the print. This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
- SKU: CHSRHB5
- Material: Mashru Silk
- Washcare: Dry Clean
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days
- Shipping is free, once order is shipped we will emailed you tracking details
- For Exchange/Return email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hr of receiving the order
- In case if exchange/return you need to ship us the products back along with the invoice
- Exchange/Refund will be processed once we receive the products
- Custom duty (if any) needs to be paid by the customer