Block prints sarees
Chidiyaa, use a variety of colors, dyes, block designs, and pattern to bring out exclusive sarees that appreciate the intricate business of hand block printing. With motifs inspire for the little beauty adoring our day-to-day lives. We know how to entangle these rich old crafts with new-world silhouettes and provide your wardrobe with the vast heritage residing in the villages of our country.
Why Cotton sarees the favorite since 500 years?
- CottonSaree will make you look elegant and graceful in all the varied occasions while making you feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Cotton fabric is quite popular as it is a natural antidote to skin diseases. A cotton Saree is breathable and can be worn all day long. It's the easy-go fashion statement when you want things to be easy and carefree.
- The good quality of cotton saree remains intact for a long time. Sarees whether they are pure weaves or designer ones, hold most of its glow and originality even after a decade.
- The Cotton Sarees are cheaper, more affordable, and is comparatively priced less in comparison to most other heavy sarees.
- The other great advantage of a cotton Saree is that there are zero chances of drooping which makes it a must-have for all the saree lovers.
- Cotton Sarees often got a wide range of designs like Ikat, Ajrak, Linen, tant, sambalpuri, Kanchi cotton, Muslin, Khadi, Jamdani to choose among.