Blue Block Printed Chanderi Silk Saree - Hibiscus
Dwell your style in the serene charm of hibiscus imprinted saree on the luxurious base of Chanderi fabric. Followed by opulent gold zari highlighting on the ends and tassel work on the pallu. Pair it along with our mashru silk blouse to enhance your cultural galore.
"Red Hibiscus bloom, at dawn in an earthen pot..." Jaswanti, a new festive collection from Chidiyaa is an expression of immense love and gratitude for our loved ones. Borrowing its gaze and style inspiration from the delightful Hibiscus flower; widely known for its curing ability, and welcoming good vibes in the house. The collection features easy-silhouettes and nature-inspired hand prints, making it a perfect style for an elegant sartorial look.
This Saree is handwoven and hand block printed, you may find certain irregularity in the print. This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
Each saree comes with an attached blouse fabric of the same colour (1 metre).
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing. Custom duty (if any) to be paid by the customer
- Your order will be shipped within 7 business days. We use Fedex as our shipping partner
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Product needs to be shipped back to our our India address and shipping charges to be borne by the customer
- Refund/Exchange will be processed once products are received in the original condition
- SKU: CHSRHB4
- Material: Mashru Silk
- Washcare: Dry Clean
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org